Saturday, May 26, 2007

the all-electric Pink Bunny Slippers

I want some




Greg Solberg (a Firmware Engineer at the incredibly cool Tesla Motors) and significant other Lisa decided to build these all-electric pink bunny slippers just to see if they could do it. They can do impressive 15 mph, which is pretty good for pink bunny slippers.






"You might be wondering what pink bunny slippers have to do with Tesla Motors. Tesla Motors has set out to change people’s perceptions of electric vehicles as slow and ugly. Well, my slippers are faster than most, and not so ugly, I hope. I’d like to go on some more about how the Tesla Roadster will change the world, but a Senior Director of Engineering is now telling me that I need to write a blog about my electric muffins."




via via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...